Following the official launch of OmnAir’s Connected Vehicle Device Certification Program, we will open up this opportunity to other test laboratories. This demonstration project is for test laboratories ready to test DSRC devices now
Proposals are due no later than 5 p.m. EDT on Monday, June 19, 2017.
The successful candidate will demonstrate device testing, laboratory capabilities and conformance based on 2016 standards with SCMS/CAMP quality certificates. OmniAir may consider Plugfest certificates as a substitute. Applicants must be ready to submit to an initial audit at their facility the week of July 17, 2017.
- Must be an OmniAir member in good standing
- Must be an accredited test laboratory
- Price proposal (will be an important factor)
- Qualified DSRC test equipment for both bench and field testing
- Comprehend IEEE and SAE DRSC standards per 2016 standards and USDOT device (OBU & RSU) requirements
- Demonstrated testing capabilities and provide test report samples for both OBE and RSE devices
- Engineer (subject matter expert) and technicians qualified to conduct DSRC testing, generate test reports and interface with their clients
- Auditable and maintaining capability with DSRC technology through OmniAir
- Maintain OmniAir membership and requirements including plugfest participation and technical committees/activities
Interested laboratories are invited to submit price and technical proposals.
All bids shall be treated as confidential.
Written questions are encouraged before the call. OmniAir will share submitted questions and responses with all participating laboratories on the call.
Interested parties can submit questions and receive the dial-in number by emailing Jason Conley. (email@example.com)