Ann Arbor Plugfest
May 23, 2022 12:00 am
OmniAir is proud to announce that it will host the OmniAir Ann Arbor Plugfest the week of May 23-27 in Ann Arbor, MI. The spring event will be focused on the Readiness, Conformance, and Interoperability of LTE-based vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) technologies.
Testing will consist of a combination of on-site testing, conducted by OmniAir staff, member test laboratory, test equipment, and PKI provider personnel.
This Plugfest will offer the following focused LTE-V (C-V2X PC5) testing for conformance, interoperability, and security in both lab and field environments:
- Radio Bench testing including more comprehensive overnight offering for LTE-V2X (C-V2X PC5)
- Upper Layer Conformance and Protocol Bench Testing for OBU & RSU device testing against OmniAir specifications for LTE-V2X (C-V2X PC5)
- BSM Performance & Location Accuracy Bench Testing for DSRC (upon advance request) and LTE-V2X (C-V2X PC5)
- NTCIP 1218 SMNPv3 Evaluation Trial
- BSM Application Drive Comparison Live Field Testing for LTE-V2X (C-V2X PC5)
- SCMS Security Certificate Testing and Multi-source Certificate Interoperability Testing
Who typically attends an OmniAir Plugfest?
OmniAir Plugfests draw device manufacturers, Tier One Suppliers, chipset providers, OEMs, deploying agencies, and leading engineering firms from Asia, Europe, and North America.
Where will bench and field testing take place?
Bench and field testing will take place at Mcity’s Test Facility the world’s first purpose-built proving ground for testing the performance and safety of connected and automated vehicles and technologies under controlled and realistic conditions.
How can I upload the new test cases for my C-V2X device?
Once your ticket has been purchased, contact Aaron Moore, Technology Programs Manager for downloading instructions at email@example.com.
How can I upload the Ohio Plugfest Security Certificates?
Only those participating in the Ann Arbor Plugfest will be given access to the temporary security certificates that will be utilized at the event. Plugfest security certificates will not be provided to OmniAir members who have not purchased a testing ticket. Once your ticket has been purchased, contact Aaron Moore, Technology Programs Manager for downloading instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org.