OmniAir Consortium® is offering its members opportunities to engage and collaborate remotely on a range of technical initiatives, advancing V2X and tolling technologies.
We understand that the shift from office to remote work can be challenging. OmniAir’s use of online tools helps to facilitate collaboration among our members and staff.
No matter where your “office” is located, if it is in the backyard, the dinner table, or a small corner of the house we encourage you to log in, join and contribute on one, or all of OmniAir’s projects.
As a member-driven organization, we realize the importance of supporting and empowering our members and we are committed to providing more virtual content, to inspire and enable productivity, and to continue OmniAir’s mission of promoting interoperability and certification for connected vehicles, ITS, and transportation payment systems.
Here are just a few highlights of what we have happening:
- For the first time we are opening up our Monthly Membership Meeting to the connected vehicle community at large, no membership required! Virtual seating is limited to 251 guests. The March 26 meeting is at 1:00 PM EDT and will feature Maureen Bock, Chief Innovation Officer, Oregon Department of Transportation, discussing Oregon’s OreGo program for road usage charging.
- OmniAir’s Certification Working Group is developing a new OmniAir Authorized Test Track Program, for field test facilities for both CAV and tolling testing
- OmniAir’s Certification Working Group is also in the process of finalizing a Standards Consideration Criteria policy
- OmniAir’s C-V2X Subgroup is developing the world’s first comprehensive testing and certification program for C-V2X devices, as well as guidelines for authorizing C-V2X test equipment and test labs
- OmniAir’s V2X Applications Testing Subgroup (our newest group) is developing test cases for important V2V and V2I applications.
- OmniAir is scheduling a series of free public webinars in the weeks and months to come, highlighting advances in testing and deployment programs for V2X, tolling, and ITS, powered by the collective intelligence and expertise of our members and staff
Here is how you can get involved:
- Volunteer to be a presenter on a monthly membership call or webinar
- Recommend a colleague or friend
- Submit topics for webinars or monthly membership calls
- Join one of OmniAir’s Working Groups or Subcommittees (must be an OmniAir member)
To participate in any of our working groups or to volunteer please contact Kate Oldham, Sr. Director of Meetings and Membership.
About OmniAir Consortium
OmniAir Consortium is the leading industry association promoting interoperability and certification for ITS, tolling, and Connected Vehicles. OmniAir’s membership includes public agencies, private companies, research institutions, and independent test laboratories. Learn more about OmniAir at www.omniair.org.