Space is limited. Register
now to secure your seats. Testing sessions will be reserved on a first-come, first serve basis.
The week begins on Monday, October 16 with a Connected Vehicle Workshop hosted at the Bay Area Metro Center in San Francisco. The event will feature keynote speakers and four panels on topics including:
- V2X Interoperability and Testing
- Vehicle Connectivity Around the World
- Emerging Trends in Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
Come learn from leading mobility experts from the U.S. Department of Transportation, GM, Toyota, Colorado DOT, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, E-Zpass, INTEGRITY Security Systems, Panasonic, HERE Technologies, Qualcomm, Danlaw, UL, Spirent, and others.
On Tuesday through Friday (Oct. 17-20), device testing will take place at UL facilities in Fremont. Representatives from over 10 test labs, test tool providers, and security experts will be on hand to help conduct DSRC-V2X device testing. The Plugfest will also feature:
- 170 bench testing sessions (1.75 hours each)
- 10 field testing sessions (accommodating 30 devices)
- Multiple group interoperability testing sessions
- Technical education sessions on relevant topics throughout the week
In addition to registering, there are several opportunities to get ready for Plugfest:
SECURITY CERTIFICATE INSTRUCTION